Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New idea for blog

So I recently had an idea, instead of me posting boring uninteresting musings on here I'm going to change the subject content a bit.  I'll be combining this with another project of mine, my fitness venture.
I'm not an out of shape guy, but I'm not in immaculate shape, or even close for that matter.  I'm working on changing that and I'll be keeping updates on here.  The idea right now is to post weekly, because those who have done similar projects and updated daily seem a bit redundant, hearing about the same workout 20 posts in a row.  Monthly I will post the current pictures.
The plan is to start tomorrow and post the current picture and the basic outline of my nutrition, supplements, and workout.

2 comments:

  1. Posting updates about it will keep you more motivated to stick to it, as well

    ReplyDelete